Learn More +
Receptive tour operators play an important role in the packaged travel industry. When a tour operator is planning an itinerary in a market they...
Learn More +
When acting as ground supplier, we provide the logistical operations to create an amazing tour. This could mean providing the kayaks, whale watching...
Learn More +
WHITE LABEL TOURS
Sometimes, tour operators ask us to "white label" the tour so their brand is evident throughout the tour. This could mean putting the tour operator logo...
Building on our extensive knowledge of both kayaking and adventure tours, we are pleased to also offer you fantastic travel opportunities in Cuba! We love the island nation of Cuba which is full of National Parks and many other natural protected areas including extensive Marine Reserves with beautiful sea kayaking. The culture is rich and colorful and offers endless options for the active traveler. Each day is a mix of adventure coupled with cultural activities that include the discovery of Cuban music, enjoying Cuban cuisine, learning about the country's history and exploring the many facets of Cuba today. Our kayak tours are suitable for people with little or even no experience with kayaking.
Here are a few of the trips we offer.
- Sea kayaking along the southern coast, including paddling in the Cienega de Zapata National Park, Laguna de Guanaroca, Playa Guajimico, and Rio Guanurabo. This 8-day tour is mixed with meaningful interactions and visits with Cubans along the way, to learn about conservation and culture.
- Sea kayaking in the northeast of Cuba, that includes paddling near Gibara, Puerto Padre, Humboldt National Park and Baracoa! This is an area that sees few travelers and we delight in sharing it with you. We also visit Cuba's highest waterfall, the city of Holguin, have a dance performance in Guantanamo and time to explore the vast music heritage of Santiago de Cuba.
- Hiking the National Parks of Cuba - for the person who prefers a terrestrial adventure, this itinerary explores several National Parks and other natural areas of Cuba. We first head west to Vinales and Pinar del Rio, then southeast of Havana to visit Cienega de Zapata and Topas de Collantes National Parks.
- Bike Tours - We have fabulous itineraries that each focus on a different region in Cuba. Our Biking West tour takes in Vinales and Pinar del Rio. Our Central Cuba Bike Tour goes to Matanzas, Playa Larga, Remedios, Sancti Spiritus, Trinidad and Cienfuegos with beautiful rides woven into the discoveries of each day.
- Multisport Tours - For those that enjoy a variety of activity, our Cuba Multisport trips include hiking, biking and sea kayaking in an amazing 8-day adventure that takes you on trails, roads and sea!
- Custom tours for birdwatchers, scuba divers and any other special interest you may have. We specialize in private tours with a custom itinerary on any date you might like!
We welcome you to contact us for details on any of these trips.
WELCOME TO AVENTURAS BAJA!
Aventuras Baja is the leading ground operator, receptive and white label tour operator in Baja, Mexico. If you are looking for sea kayaking in Loreto or La Paz, whale watching and whale camps in San Ignacio or Magdalena Bay, cave painting tours in Sierra de San Francisco or any other eco-tour or adventure travel tour - we are the tour operator you should use.
We own all of our equipment, have exclusive rights to our whale camps, have our own boats, have our own permits and sub-contract out very, very little of anything we do. Our guides are all local, professionally trained, well educated and bi-lingual. Simply put, we are Baja's #1 source for all of your adventure needs.
In addition to all of this, we do the most business in Baja so we have more buying power than others and can extend outbound tour operators great net rates. Please use us once and you'll never turn back!