Building on our extensive knowledge of both kayaking and adventure tours, we are pleased to also offer you fantastic travel opportunities in Cuba!
We love the island nation of Cuba which is full of National Parks and many other natural protected areas including extensive Marine Reserves with beautiful sea kayaking. The culture is rich and colorful and offers endless options for the active traveler.
Each day is a mix of adventure coupled with cultural activities that include the discovery of Cuban music, enjoying Cuban cuisine, learning about the country's history and exploring the many facets of Cuba today. Our kayak tours are suitable for people with little or even no experience with kayaking.
Here are a few of the trips we offer.
- Sea kayaking along the southern coast, including paddling in the Cienega de Zapata National Park, Laguna de Guanaroca, Playa Guajimico, and Rio Guanurabo. This 8-day tour is mixed with meaningful interactions and visits with Cubans along the way, to learn about conservation and culture.
- Sea kayaking in the northeast of Cuba, that includes paddling near Gibara, Puerto Padre, Humboldt National Park and Baracoa! This is an area that sees few travelers and we delight in sharing it with you. We also visit Cuba's highest waterfall, the city of Holguin, have a dance performance in Guantanamo and time to explore the vast music heritage of Santiago de Cuba.
- Hiking the National Parks of Cuba - for the person who prefers a terrestrial adventure, this itinerary explores several National Parks and other natural areas of Cuba. We first head west to Vinales and Pinar del Rio, then southeast of Havana to visit Cienega de Zapata and Topas de Collantes National Parks.
- Bike Tours - We have fabulous itineraries that each focus on a different region in Cuba. Our Biking West tour takes in Vinales and Pinar del Rio. Our Central Cuba Bike Tour goes to Matanzas, Playa Larga, Remedios, Sancti Spiritus, Trinidad and Cienfuegos with beautiful rides woven into the discoveries of each day.
- Multisport Tours - For those that enjoy a variety of activity, our Cuba Multisport trips include hiking, biking and sea kayaking in an amazing 8-day adventure that takes you on trails, roads and sea!
- Custom tours for birdwatchers, scuba divers and any other special interest you may have. We specialize in private tours with a custom itinerary on any date you might like!
We welcome you to contact us for details on any of these trips.